Re: (TFT) new player wants an attack worthy animal companion(wolf). what should i do with that?

Thanks Rick, and thanks every one else. That warms up to a whole new topic.

How many of you guys use Disads and Advantages in your TFT games?
I'm going to let him keep his wolfie with animal handler.

I might give him some thing to think about:  will THE MAN (innkeeper) allow
him to keep his wolf in an INN. Horses dont do well with wolves? or is this
a myth to be busted.