Re: (TFT) new player wants an attack worthy animal...

LOL .. those are excellent, Mark!

Also, don't forget that while Animal Handler may allow the handler to train
the wolf's reactions to other animals, he has no control over THEIR
REACTIONS to his wolf ...

Also ... Owner is laying on the floor dying ... he needs healing ... but the
healer can't get close because the wolf is guarding the body.

There's all kinds of little subtleties like that can make life interesting for
the RPGer who thought he could "game" the GM.

Dan