(TFT) SNAKES! Why'd it have to be SNAKES?!?!

I've been looking hard at Python these days but "Anaconda" seem to get
a grip on it...
Still... I'm not completely hopeless, and good editors allow great "fudging".
So...
Is anybody interested in some limited playtesting "on-line" if you will?
I've messed with this way, WAY back when on the gamebox level but I'm
looking to tell a MUCH bigger story this time around.
... well..., eventually that is.
The kind of PBEM thing I'm interested in isn't going to go "smoothly"
on it's tenth start, much less its first.
Wish I could promise better but its just little ol' me on this side.
Syncing the scales of this stuff is not your proverbial "walk in the park".

http://www.openttd.org/en/
http://www.freeorion.org/index.php/Main_Page
http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.freecol.org/

also, for "online" rather than "gamebox" interaction

http://wildfiregames.com/0ad/
http://www.quakelive.com/#!home

I'm getting better and better at this "mod"ing stuff but I need to
know my numbers better.

Any takers?