Re: (TFT) new player wants an attack worthy animal companion(wolf). what should i do with that?

Start him with a puppy and make him train it ?

Or Send him off to try and take a puppy from a wolf pack, then train
it...
:)

He should certainly have some appropriate talent if he wants a 'living
weapon'.

Chris

--
  Chris Nicole
  chris_nicole@operamail.com

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012, at 08:57 PM, Joel BoardgameRpger wrote:
> new player wants an attack worthy animal companion(wolf). what should i
> do
> with that?
> Hes a hunter. I should make him take animal trainer.
> Should i give him the wolf upfront?
> =====
> "unsubscribe tft"

                          unladen european swallow