(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #243

>From over the mountain ridge a deep dark cloud approaches quickly.  Snow
flurries start falling, the wind is howling like a wolf, no wait, that
is your wolf.  You look at him and see that he can sense an impending
and dreadful early winter storm approach.  You quickly glance the
mountainside and find a deep crevice.  Quickly you bound up the side of
the mountain reaching the crevice just as the full furry of the gods
unleash a cold, white hell.  Without any time to gather wood you do not
have a fire.  What do you do?

 >> Well first I make sure my wolf made it into the crevice with me.

He did

 >> Ok, next I gather up what little bit of leaves and detris and make
as comfy as a bed as possible.

The crevice is actually quite full of dead leaves and dried out moss clumps.

 >> I lay down as far back into the crevice, call Samson my wolf over,
where he lays down next to me and wrap us both up in a blanket.

You and Samson lie there for some time. Samson's furry body actually
keeps the two of you quite warm and toasty.  Eventually you fall
asleep.  In the morning you awake, a little stiff and sore, but at least
not frozen. The storm has left a ten foot blockage in front of the
crevice.  There is no way to move through it so you are forced to search
deeper into the crevice.

Slyvnr
>> GM: "Farmer Dale's chicken coop was broken into last night. He wants
>> you to pay for the chickens your wolf ate."
I guess that's fair.

Maybe we should try to think of something positive as well.

--------
David
=====
Post to the entire list by writing totft@brainiac.com.