(TFT) Re: WWII

Anyone bothering with this may notice that I've left Group Resistance
open in the above.
I'm looking at both the GURPS Mass Combat classes and the Civ4 paper,
rock, scissors-like treatment for Unit attacks here.
Fixing a system for generating Resistance has some very subtle and
interesting implications here.

This also fits my mantra of "if the expansion doesn't fit on a page
(though I'll cheat sometimes and use front and back) then further
editing is required.
Apparently I can stretch a single page of content into 2 or 3 pages
with liberal "art" filler.
Slap on several blah, blah, blah pages to the front, copy the charts
again in the back, slap an index on it and that page turns into 10.
At ~20 cents a page that's 2 or 3 bucks retail without having to print anything.

It's an interesting racket... but I've got a couple of Gnu ideas about rules.