Re: (TFT) New member

On Thu, 3 May 2012 08:05:05 +0100 (BST)
Pablo MartC-nez <pablote2es@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hello! I've just joined this list yesterday. I wasn't grown with TFT (it
> didn't arrive here to Spain back in the day), but rather discovered it through
> Dark City Games' version of it.

Welcome to the list, Pablo!  It's nice to see that you've come from
playing the Dark City games.  George Dew and company have done a fantastic
job of recreating the atmosphere of Melee and Wizard in their line of
games.

The list goes in cycles of activity, and it's a tad quiet at the moment.
what we've been up to in the past.