Re: (TFT) Magic: illusions, cities

Hehe, yes, though I didn't think of Rope or Staff as such spells, and Weapon/Armor Enchantment is a selfish request for the warriors, and nagging high-IQ wizards might not be the wisest choice.

I remember complaints towards wizards who chose not to study Analyze Magic.

--- mtapley@swri.edu wrote:

	Potentially overpowered spell list, also known as the spells
your party comrades will mercilessly berate you about if your wizard
is smart enough but doesn't know them (corrections welcome):

Staff
Fire
Aid
Lock/Knock
Rope
(Fireball/Lightning/best missile spell you can take)
Weapon/Armor Enchantment