Re: (TFT) Dwarven economy (was: Re: TFT Digest V4 #253)

I live at the mouth of the Columbia and get you on the Ducks Unlimited
point.
Not trying to poo poo the fine organization but rather trying not to stir
pots... I don't mind hugging trees me.
I figure if I wanna soapbox I can do it through thinly veiled pretexts in
the adventures I design rather than on Joe's list.
J-rants are bad enough without getting political or whatever get lumped in
as it these wacky days.
Sometimes your gonna step in it no matter where you put your foot because
if your talking it putting your foot there doesn't keep it outta it.