Re: (TFT) Streets of fire as the module a nice integration, but Archery/Missles/aimed shots

Base dex of 13, plus missle talent brings it to 16.  Armor is:  Pack
on Back on back and Cloth. Bow of +1 to hit  (bow or gloves or something).
Thats adj DX is still 16.

Minus 6 for the head shot, give an adj dx of 10... archer Hits on 10 or
less.