Re: (TFT) attributes

"The evidence for this is in all of the characters in all of the published
materials."

It's a fair cop.
Still, Tollenkar is 60pts ST 18, DX 17, IQ 25
SJ suggests a group of 40pt Figures to attempt the fourth level and below.
Lil Kess has 25 henchmen.
The thug table is interesting with a 31pt Figure, a IQ 7, and a hand full
of Figures in the 36 to 38 pt range with Kess himself at 39 pts.
It better be a somewhat large group of 32 pt Figures that raid that hole.
I know Tollenkar is a pretty tough guy but his biggest plot is only against
the Duke of Dran.
I'd expect him to be mucking about with the likes of Kings if he was in the
Barclays level of competition so to speak.
I got curious and wanted to put my hands on my Traveler stuff so I grabbed
these too.
Grail Quest suggests a minimum of 36pts for a knight with up to 3 knights
(with no other hirelings, etc.) allowed in a party.
4 36 pt Figures get an even chance to survive DT II (unknown map) and the
brown and Copper room fighters can be rolled up to 51 pts (mega rare)
DT just advises experienced Figures over 32 pts.
Security Station suggests 1d6+1 attribute points added to 32 pt Figures.
A quick thumb through the Forest Lords of Dihad shows 5 NPCs (actually ones
a type Woodsmen in general) in the mid 40's range on pg 12 & 13 and one has
three 40 pt followers.
hummmm
Wonder how many attribute pts Grail Quest has in it for 3 36pt knights?
If they can run it and get a few pts each then maybe DT... then...
I might give this a try....