Re: (TFT) Archery/Missles/aimed shots

Im forever looking for conversions.

I ran descent journey into darkness fantasy trip.

As a matter of fact I have Pocket dungeon's Magic list just waiting to be
converted.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/42361/pocket-dungeon

Sample Potions:

1. Potion of Healing - Heals 1HP for every 3HP you have.

2. Potion of Resting - Fully restores your AP (fatigue in TFT)

3. Potion of Stoneskin - +2 Armor for 3 rounds.

4. Liquid Locksmith  Unlocks any one locked door or chest.

5. Unidentifiable Potion  Use this potion and then roll on the potion
table and immediate apply that potions effect(s).

6. Alchemist Fire  Makes a square impassible for 3 turns. Like wall but
fades.

Boots of quickness  Increases your movement by 1. Can stack with other
quickness things.

Peoples front of judea indeed :)

Speaking of conversions:

I would love to try to retro fit TFT into Fantasy Herogames.

Do you any of you play that?
Ive got a near permanent ban on GURPS.