Re: (TFT) Nasty Hobbitses

I tend to agree with David, although I also like my suggestion to remove/replace the Halfling built-in missile bonuses that no one else can get.

I think throwing stars, especially ones that could be thrown 12 at a time, are not the sort of thing that would ever do even 1d-2 damage each, let alone 1d-1 with a Halfling bonus. Especially if thrown by someone with ST 4! Maybe they could do that for penetration but max out at 1 or 2 points of actually injury each.