Re: (TFT) Aimed Shots

>> I must say in the many years ive been playing this, I never considered
>> aimed shots.  I dont know why. I guess im not adventurous. I dont recall
>> it
>> ever coming up. I guess I always thought that a -6 will never hit, mostly
>> because i tend to not min/max/munchkin my characters. I tend to build my
>> characters aesthetically. Maybe thats why they die young (and stay
>> pretty)....

I don't think there's anything wrong with an aesthetic view.
It takes some work on the part of the GM IMO.
There's a difference between forbidding 'obbits from having access to
shaken just because from plopping Hobbiton down in the middle of the
serengeti with no access to metal.
Or making shaken the intellectual property of the other big island nation
on the other side of the world.
With guns already in play by the time the tech reaches Hobbiton it may be
more or less moot.
Also, TFT is nuts on some of its exotics.
2d boomerangs...
As a matter of fact a big old Maori warrior with a couple of boomers, a
couple of kali sticks (club ST based) and 2-Weapons is pretty spooky.