Re: (TFT) Aimed Shots - MPNS hobbits are slow...

To make a long story short there was actual livestock on the AD&D Price
Lists.
Players are instructed to equip themselves for "The Tomb of Horrors".
Player spends gold on livestock and herds it through the "module".
After a detailed read-through from this new perspective the GM determines
that the tomb is rendered mostly inert as a result of this "Action".

I like the idea of building something in detail and then putting it into
play but in a sandbox weird stuff happens when other players mess with it.
Because it can be quite a bit of work just to design "your own Figure's"
castle I encourage other players to build their own "house" and describe it
mostly as one sees fit, assuming they can afford what they want.
If we're playing together in an active session then you GM your house if
I'm there with a Figure I control during the session.

Sawing planks lets you enclose more cubic feet per tree than building log
cabin style.
A log cabin is quicker and makes sense when clearing woods to farm or
similar.
Conan won't punch through those walls.
If you can make a good sawblade that's really thin you can make lots of
cuts to a log without wasting too very much.
(sawdust can add bulk to forced meats like sausages)
Of course Figures with great ST, Unarmed Combat levels, or maybe a natural
tailwhip ability with something like a gator-like appendage?
Or maybe Lizards tails break off like a garden lizards does to much
derision from the community at large... but if I pull that I have to go
Peter Cook because there's no way I'll pull off Hurley and I won't be
getting that player back (most likely, both movies made the offer at the
end and a player just might say yes) so best to leave the Lizard Man with
the escape tails as a what if unless I'd wanna do that generally for some
reason.
Maybe that's how it worked on Pangea?