Re: (TFT) GURPS combat complexity etc.

I believe that a majority of those who perceive the GURPS combat
system as being too complex don't realize that much of that complexity
is optional.

Running combat in GURPS is nearly as fast as running it in TFT. Most
of the time is taken with map movement in both systems. Or you can
skip the tactical movement and speed things up more.
---
Brett Slocum <brett.slocum@gmail.com>