Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions

No matter how you slice it humanit still stands by the 80% rule.

80% fall with in the normal curve of development

There for human normal str is rated in the band of 8-12. Which is the
normal human range to handle the average fantasy weapon in Heroes, This is
identical to the average human being able to hold and use a sword in TFT.

TFT and Hero system both are using the same curve.

TFT system uses 32 points to build the same character that would take 25
points in Hero system.

I dont think you can define conan as 60 str in either system unless I am
missing your point. I tend to be quite literal in my reading
interpretations.