Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions

Their adventure villains were built on a lot more points than standard 200 point characters. As a result, even though they were inefficient, they could still stomp you. But their adventures weren't very compelling, anyway. Our games were mostly "You guys are on patrol and a bank is being robbed what do you do?" "I switch into my costume and stop them!" Perfect for junior high ;)