Re: (TFT) Whats your poison: Poison on claws, weaps etc.

all good ideas. I like the idea of 1 dose of poison giving +2 dice to 3
arrows.

I have a mystical assassin about. He is called the black arrow. He has
transwarp arrows. They can desolidify through 1 object and attack an
opponent.

problem is that you need xray vision to site his opponent. Its done with
timing and
mirrors.