Re: (TFT) TFT Tonight: How to make players even more miserable. To the DOGS, I say! Suggestions as players? or dms?

>> other than to point out that enough money can corrupt it.

kind of like those privately run prisons who wouldn't let people out this
past decade:

"*Prison* costs and *corruption* risk worry union *...* The Corrections
Association says *privately run prisons* could be more prone to *corruption*
."