Re: (TFT) Cyberboard and Gamebox files

I got my copies from here <http://tft.brainiac.com/pbem.html>

In case above link does not work:  http://tft.brainiac.com/pbem.html

I notice you have a Skype account, I can get on Skype this afternoon or sometime tomorrow and walk you through setting up a Scenario and Game.

Let me know.

Kevin Perryman

On 9/13/2012 7:27 PM, Kevin Flynn wrote:
Where do you get the gam files from?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:17 AM, kevin perryman<kevinperryman@gmail.com>wrote:

Cyberboard is just a "helper" application.  The Gamebox is just the
"datasets".  So to speak.

There is no real "playing" within Cyberboard.  What Cyberboard is used for
is to "track" game play through emailing a game file back and forth.

What .gam or .gbx files do you have?

Do you have the BasicMelee.gam file?

If so off list I can work with you on a quick duel.  Contact me at
kevinperryman (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Kevin