Virtual Tabletops (was Re: (TFT) Cyberboard and Gamebox files)

Speaking of Cyberboard. Anyone else use any of the virtual tabletops out there?

I have these that I have looked at but have not actually used. Any comments (good or bad) from users.

http://roll20.net/

http://www.nbos.com/products/screenmonkey/screenmonkey.htm

http://rptools.net/

http://www.d20pro.com/index.php

Of course there is OpenRPG and Gametable.

Are they easy to setup for say just a duel . . . a quick down and dirty got 30 minutes to play and looking for someone who wants to battle it out for the heck of it.

Anyone else interested in playing this kind of a quick Melee/Wizard combat?

Kevin
Kerrville, Texas