Re: Virtual Tabletops (was Re: (TFT) Cyberboard and Gamebox files)

I've not used Obsidian Portal, but my TFT game does have a wiki -- I
set it up as a quick way to record key information like important
NPCs, religions, etc. I offered bonus experience to any players that
help keep the wiki up to date, added content or created character
information pages.

A few creative players created a campaign log and a loot log where we
record key events, keep the group loot list, etc.

http://www.theempireofmithras.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

It's not an exhaustive resource, but I find a lot of it handy to
reference. The loot log is nice as well as it allows players and GM to
both check each other on record keeping. For anyone with the time for
the initial setup, I'd say it's a nice resource and the fact players
can update it helps keep it relevant and useful.

--Thomas

--
"Do not imagine that, if something is hard for you to achieve, it is
therefore impossible for any man: but rather consider anything that is