(TFT) TFT and whimpy shields.

Hi Meg.
I agree.  In my campaign a few talents make shields
more useful - stopping more damage and making you
harder to hit.

(This makes shields more popular.)

I've also upped the damage for 2 handed weapons as
I think that a typical +1 damage for doing without
a shield is not enough.

(This makes shields less popular.)

:D

Warm regards, Rick.