Re: (TFT) TFT and whimpy shields.

"How much of that is the effect that PC's are heroes?"

Hero's making shields more durable by their... heroness?
Oooookay, if so then I guess the pilum will come out in numbers
asap... weapons are a paper, rock, scissors thing and many are designs
meant to counter or breach advantages of another type, or for a
specific task in a team like landsneckts  corners or Dendra bronze
plate coming in toward 50ish pounds of equipment needing chariot drop
off and pickup along the battlefield to do the main portion of their
movement... fST again... the Carrie of the TFT prom none of the cool
kids would invite over to their house rules, although I do admit step
class for Wizards is a bit weird as to the whys... and not to make
much ado of this but who was the girl defamed in that one play? Well
okay, maybe all player characters aren't her... but why would hero's
improve their equipment instead of suffer it less?
I can not stress how important language is to this medium owing to its
unique ability to share the storyline through play rather that have
story from a author or director as passive audience as people have
next to no clue how badly our language serves without the headgames we
got from that paper clip that gave us a ride to the moon (for what's
starting to look like hubris having a person tacked on for... ?) that
tell people terms like dollar or slave are constant when the warfare
profiteers last century has seen what any warrior through history till
then would consider criminal acts and  besides the more of us than you
methods the u.s. are masters of screw the rules... the white house
burnt because of it as a little payback for the Canada crap we pulled
that seemed to give a taste for civilians we popped a little boy and
fat man over but that's just book ends on what is a list of firsts in
that department...
Chief Joseph moved an entire tribe against our military and damn near
made it in a measure of the commands that shows the u.s. as
practically inept much less the... it's evil, no other words for the
purpose of that and to support an economic system that would become
our likely doom so very quickly down times line as that was some of
the last of the major frontier "action" the closing of which was the
ringing of the first round of dog eat dog cause there's nowhere to run
to if'n you don't like it... there can be only one is a immortal game
not a good idea for something like 350 mil people wouldn't you think?
But slap a cartoon with a top hat and some local street names on the
playing board and everyone seems to forget the REAL lesson from
Monopoly... but non-gamers resign games rather than play what becomes
a loosing position out... well them or the top quintile where I get it
6 figure boys (IF we have any... the D&D thing cut across an
interesting spectrum but the college geeks were a backbone so just
maybe...) but how smart does that settle look now compared to those in
that top bracket? It's not my problem... "I'm" advocating a rewrite of
the charter and pick a mamon that's got nothing to do with the red
shields that have the, good as token by lack of philosophers stone
touched naked jaunts through the streets crying Eureka" The Kingfish's
got a great notion to take 55 pounds of flesh rather than jump in the
river and drown the BEST story from the cuckoo's nest I landed when
I'z supposed to fly over it and with the magic bus and me in such
shape I guess it's that old saw that sees me finally calm down and the
Chief in the distance grown small... but what did Pee Wee tell Cheech
about the money? Cause unlike Piper I'm not sorry about any of that
mess that comes with living at all and I don't care if no one ever
reads what I wrote on my Red Chief pads as the best ones are patterns
and I'm not quite sure about the direction such a road goes a Gay
Deceiver knows at the back of a wardrobe Traguna, Macoities, Tracorum
Satis De and me

But even I don't try such a Midas touch as that... maybe auras I guess
in some Cuthyouspellit kindda way if needed but otherwise why walk on
water when floating is... well add it up as they might say after
asking after what they can't have and why but I could get blisters in
the sun so I'll take a powder rather than get pissed and say goodnight
Irene as I do a reverse Von Trapp down the stairs with the Sun on the
rise and my itchy red eyes the Kid would know look worse from my side
and I feel like a mimosa... but 17?
Oh yeah... HELL NO. Keep it, I'll take the wine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKdF-IP7rE0
OH I KNOW!
I'z thinking of selling wine before it's time and it reminded me..
WELLS! Leo's got the David and the ceiling on a chapel with a curse
following the first hermits outta Azazel's desert in the vow that's
served them so well and I allow the horse to count although the bronze
went to guns in a plowshare to weapon to plowshare dance as the slime
molds making slime molds spore young men to war... ashes to ashes, the
mold in the dust but just like Fuzzy's the concept got f*$#ed and a
goodness knows how long race maybe letting a minute or two of high
tech driving in circles go for some development?
And yes I've heard of the fresh hell to be returned upon us with what
left? Isn't the series thing the Clone Wars? Or whatever... I stop at
Empire, and the only good Musketeer flick was the Lester pair... the
only stuff close to modern I dig apart from stuff like Archer is all
BBC... and if you've got netflicks then Hyperdrive... Mr York is my
hero and if I were to rule nothing could touch him then where's the
effect coming from?
How is Aslan getting off the table if you don't know the deep magics?
Bopping little things on the head to see if gold coins appear in your
wallet is hopping into dangerous grounds I tell you three times Gay
HOME