Re: (TFT) TFT and whimpy shields.

WOAH!

Uhhhhh touching base became a crash landing for the Dude and that may
be somewhat indicative of the condition I'z in
Wait... I've got my dimensions all mixed up... that Well I went to
triple crown in three different mediums and left the bucket hanging on
Cain who was able to rock the cradle a bit with a little tweak to
Grover's Mill is something like Ziggys five years... I should have
been gone gone gone with the morning light but no worries as I'm
Frankly tired of Meatloaf... Melbatoast and water for Riff Raff's
prisoner cause that's just to extream though it's been something to do
as I wait for Steam... 45 minutes and no show says not today to me I
think... found afternoon for me it seems
Wonder what that means?