Re: (TFT) this new TFT like game popped up. here are some links. Mr 'No self control' bought a copy

On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Joel BoardgameRpger <joel.siragher@gmail.com> wrote:

> I let my self be taken in, suckered into buying a copy, because im weak and
> my impulses are strong :D It was 21 shipped with coupon and taxes on lulu.  without taxes shipped
> would have been 26.50. such a deal.

Hey Joel,

I post all of my play aids as well as my home grown rules on my web site at www.meleewizards.com. They are all free. However, if you do feel the need you can send me $20 if you'd like. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind.

David O. Miller