Re: (TFT) Whimpy shields - what era?

At 14:13 -0500 3/6/13, Meg wrote:
 (Feel free to elaborate, Dad :-) )

I don't mind posting the action reports, background, etc. as soon as I get your younger sister to help me write them! Help me lean on her ...

Hm. Guess I could post the background chapters here if folks are interested, but my total word count would begin to challenge Jay's.

I had fun, anyhow. "industrial magic" is a challenging field to explore. It also turned out to be pretty interesting to try to think through all the ramifications of "industrial dragon dung".

Hopefully the players thought it was fun, too.
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635