Re: (TFT) Melee Arena software

On 3/24/13, Lloyd Weber <laweber3@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This software
> will be free once I get a stable release, but I don't have a web site or
> any
> internet hosting capability, I would just email out copies. Perhaps, as
> development continues, some of you might be interested in becoming a member
> of
> the Melee Arena Trello board.

Lloyd,

I'm assuming the file size of this application is relatively small. I
have a website I use for my TFT game and could probably set up a
subdomain and give you an FTP account for it if you wanted to upload
your file/source code there temporarily until you decide on a final
location.

It might be a few days before I could set something up for you as I've
been quite busy recently, but it sounds like you aren't quite ready to
go live anyway.

--Thomas
--
"Do not imagine that, if something is hard for you to achieve, it is
therefore impossible for any man: but rather consider anything that is