(TFT) I saw on your blog you are doing something with design of a keep? of a keep/Fortress Construction?

Brett S:  I saw on your blog you are doing something with design of a
keep/Fortress Construction?

I wanted to turn your attention to:

http://cryhavocgames.net/index.htm

If you look under the Cry Havoc game link (there are other games listed)

You will find a page that has hex based great maps on it. The border castle
is quite good. Other maps will add on to it.

I mounted these on card board (saved old dry cereal boxes and glued the
maps on to the backs.

Other people on the list might find the maps to their liking. I have used
quite a few of those maps during my Fantasy hero games and TFT games.

Enjoy