Re: (TFT) Question to all of you

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:37:40 -0400
"David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Someone contacted me through my web site looking for info on a game. I do not know it. Does this ring a bell with any of you?

Hi David - she contacted me too, but I didn't see any images in the
email - it's very possible I have my server set to strip them with the
address she used.

I also wasn't able to reply to her email, it bounced.  I'm definitely
interested in finding out what this was!  If you got the images in
your email, can you forward them to me off-list and I'll put them
on the web.