Re: (TFT) Question to all of you

Sounds like Labyrinthine  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/68224/labyrinthine

User summary: One player is the Evil Wizard. The Evil Wizard may arrange the sections of the gameboard, representing rooms and hallways, in any way desired. The Evil Wizard places the Princess in the last room. The player(s) representing the questing party wins the game if the Princess can escape from the Evil Wizard. The Evil Wizard player wins by destroying the questing party.

Sounds like it fits the supplied description to a 'T'

Dan