Re: (TFT) Question to all of you

Joe,

Interestingly enough after I forwarded her message to you it deleted itself
from my mac mail app. Did a little searching this evening on the mac forums
but don't really have a good explanation of what happened. Just thought I'd
let you know, I'd stay clear of responding to her.

David
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration
www.davidomiller.com

(631) 266-6875

On Apr 17, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:37:40 -0400
> "David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Someone contacted me through my web site looking for info on a game. I do
not know it. Does this ring a bell with any of you?