Re: (TFT) Hello

Same here.  Family life has intervened, but I got started in TFT around the
same time, and felt the same connection.  For me, it was also a connection
to all the metagaming microgames - I love Ogre!  Decision Games/Excalibre
Games had some good new old stock, although they seem to have a bit less
now:

https://shop.decisiongames.com/searchresults.asp?cat=69

It sounds like you may have everything relevant to your quest that's
available there...

TSG 6 is the one where they went bi-monthly, according to BGG.  Is that
correct?

Anyway, welcome!