Re: (TFT) [OT] RPG lite game brewing. Not mine. Just an interest.

That reminds me, I have a WRM character sheet / google spreadsheet which im
willing to share.

Its a great game. Recents notes on the WRM forum, talks about tinkering
with defensive values a bit, since they combine, and tend to make a char
too hard to damage.

WRM gets my vote as well. The author also wrote Stars with out numbers
which is a very good re-write of dnd basic... that description doesnt do it
justice, youll just have to get copy. Theres a free copy on rpgnow.

The third which im still on the fence about is HEROES and other worlds. Hes
trying to put out more suppliments free and paid cauldron.  ( cauldron zero
was free ). Im on the fence because i havent played it yet. Just read
through it.  His file page has some free adventures on it, as does his blog
page. It looks very promising.