Re: (TFT) greetings HEROES. My latest spread sheet is up. it covers HaOW

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "Heroes and Other Worlds"?

On 7/27/2013 9:37 PM, Joel BoardgameRpger wrote:
greetings HEROES. My latest spread sheet is up. it covers HaOW.

Heroes and other worlds, that is.

The whole sheet is functional EXCEPT that i have only lvl 8 IQ spells in.
The rest of the spells are still from my MASSIVE tft sheet.

Of course,  once again the sheet is set up in google spreadsheets. Any one
in or out side of google can use the sheet.

Ask me for a link to the file, or you already may have a share to the
directory

have a good evening...

Joel