Re: (TFT) I need bugbear stats if you dont mind. please send. Thanks

BUGBEAR
FQ
#E:
AC:
MV:
HD:
%L:
TT:
AT:
DM:
Uncommon
6d6
L J
9"
3+1
25%
M, K, L, M each;
B in lair
1 weapon
2d4 or by
weapon
SA: Surprise on 1-3
SD: Nil
MR: Standard
IN: Low to average
AL: Chaotic evil sz: L (7+' tall)
PS: Nil
L/XPIII/135 + 4/hp
These hairy, giant goblins are usually found in the
same areas as goblins. Although clumsy looking, they
are quick and stealthy, surprising on a roll of 1-3.
They fight equally well in daylight or darkness (infravision
603, and can speak Bugbear, Goblin, and
Hobgoblin.
Bugbears use a variety of weapons, from swords to
morning stars. They can hurl small weapons (axes,
maces, hammers, and spears) as missile weapons to a
range of 4", with 2" being medium range. A group of
12 bugbears will also have a leader (AC 4; HD 4; hp
22-25; DM weapon +I). A group of 24 will also have
another leader and a chief (AC 3; HD4; hp 28-30; DM
weapon +2). In their lair there will always be a chief
and a leader. There will also be females and young,
both in numbers equal to 50% of the number of males.
Thefemales(AC5; HD 1+1;DM 1-8)andyoung(AC
7; HD %; hp 1-4; DM 1-4) will only fight in life-ordeath
situations. The lair may also contain one or
more bugbear shamans (DMG p.40).
MM 12