(TFT) (O/T)Special request, I'm making a final copy of the Google HaOW spreadsheet in excel.

Special request,  I'm making a final copy of the Google HaOW spreadsheet in
excel.

please look over my file, if you have a link, and tell me what i need to
fix, before i convert it?

if you want any tft monsters added to it then let me know, that to, just
send me the stats.

Random encounter tables?

Random treasure tables?

I haven't converted my Google TFT sheet to excel yet, but I will do that
soon.

Im open to new spread sheet projects. After this.

Thanks,
Joel