Re: (TFT) (O/T)Special request, I'm making a final copy of the Google HaOW spreadsheet in excel.

The only luck need is staying awake.  Freaking trade shows.....

The good news is that between the time change (I'm in Oklahoma City) & and no dog I got some really good sleep last night.

I really can't complain.  The trade show days are really, really easy.....

John
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse my typing