Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

I think the effect is actually closer to the opposite of what you tried, unless you want crushing weapons to be better at unarmored targets.

However I think if you want different effects of different weapon types versus armor, where swords are great versus unarmored targets but not against metal, then I think you need to actually change the way damage is applied for each type, and not just the damage curve.

For example, have chain/plate protect double against cutting weapons, and cloth/leather protect +2 against crushing weapons.

--- hulkasgt@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the replies/reactions. I think there have been some pretty valid criticisms leveled. I still think there is validity to the idea, but it would require a lot more research and attention to detail in order to properly execute it.