Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

Right, so how to defend oneself against an assault from a crazy old man
armed with... a salted nut! "Snatch the peanut from my hand grassdroogie...
it shall be many a boot to the head before we become wise mmhumm?" {Master
Li Kao... ST 8, DX 21, IQ 33 MA 8 small Figure  >5'6"} typical solution
line is several years of "Downtime 'montage' One Foot In Front of the Other
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1rJJ-rdmiQ replace robot with Soccerers
Apprentice Broomsticks please... thank you. You man now put the other foot
down... down... youknow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s Marty
Fleckman! You, you don't talk so much... He bag production, he got walrus
gumboot He got oh no sideboard, he one spinal cracker He got feet down
below his knees... and when I lift them they climb the stairs and when I
shave 'em they ain't got hairs... I use a razor for that but before we
mention straight-line damage we should talk about those sticks first, and
NO! THERE WILL BE NO BLOODY POINTS UNTIL THE BASICS HAVE BEEN COVERED!
Right... off you go then, Pvt Beatle shall now pontificate abit. Fortune
favors any fool fawning down this path after fair warning as the beast
believes that the more words one must throw at it to cover it is strongly
indicitave of ever stronger lack of understanding the topic by its
shorthairs with the civet cat that shorthand is not english... ought to
learn the stuff one day but you're not as confused as him are you. I mean,
it's not your job to be as confused as I am... Do what?

Classical Greek Sculpture proportions assumed for Joe Average Starting Hero
ST 11, DX 11, IQ 11  MA 10<
The Figure stands at 6'0" for the male type and simply discuss Stan
Jefferson no-pie Gables I believe? Kicked Oppie to the curb and that means
length for a single handed standard weapon like a club or sharp club is
going to be in the neighborhood of three feet in length as too much more
and the ground becomes more of an issue and the area a weapon covers
effectively with a swing builds routine's, kata's, etc. and those maneuvers
build Combat Results Tables for Units of Figures and let me tell you, with
fronds like these, who needs enemas?* *

So for a 3 ft broomstick, made from a hardwood, hickory will do, is a
lever... uhhh Jay's got no class y'all... hey Mr Owl, oh nevermind I'll
keep my tootsie pop thankye. I can look it up myself...

http://woodlandscenics.woodlandscenics.com/assets/scalerLive/
http://android.wanderinghorse.net/hex-grid-renderer/
http://www.cartographersguild.com/automation-scripts-actions/5338-gimp-script-hex-grid.html
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eriksen.wargame
http://www.augmentedev.com/#home
http://www.wikitude.com/app/
http://www.layar.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4 tryin to catch my breath and Al
throws in a fish knowing that can't be done between snatches so quit
squawkin and stop that damn dag squeaqin... oy I HATE bloody Pikers... it's
just not so good Al. The fans are standing up to them! The security guards
are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by
golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them! Kids! Go
stand up to the Hansson's... Oh! And foil up first ay? You've all hear the
cunard what when I've lost my foil hat no? Well? WE'RE WAITING...
Neuneunooooo... Help me sort me Munchkin cards. Aw ravine...

It is now 11:00 in the ay em... I've no firm mark on the Tango Charlie I
managed to Hal the damn thing to a cold sleep (Dave's not here man. My
RK808 lacks a power switch too; straight out jack/yank the OTG @ 5v pushing
a listed minimum of 1 amp to watts it (I call it 2 amps for rigs pushing
HDMI Vid streaming as the setup-focus and not-tech users)) ... and now it's
i:03 in the pee... back on schedule. My system is running slower than it
should. Uninstalling background apps and services may help recover yada
yada yada Its a g.d. heroquest to solo develop I tell ya. Here's a good
one... I'm Chester Copperpot. Who is a close match for Foster who was just
awsome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQgxS-R8TzA and ergo... well it's a
good enough reason for me. Drinking and adventuring, don't do it.