Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

Thats part of why I've always liked the "start" of TFT campaigns, or campaigns where gaining XP is relatively slow...

Also, I may be misremembering, but I thought Thrown Weapons also provided less DX modifiers per hex... I think it switches from -1 DX per hex away to -1 DX per megahex.

So though I agree that in general in TFT it blankets a few too many skills under "DX" its still possible to represent characters who are "great" at certain things but not others, by using talents.