Re: (TFT) Rick's Goblin Keep - Inept Adept - Massive alchemist rules - counter sheets, etc.

I may have a line on this. Archive at University of Portland. I'll verify
and if it's the real deal and I can't dig it up my usual prefered method,
sitting on my tushy, I'll see about hauling my carcass to Portland in the
near future...