Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

Hee hee, love that flick! Ridley Scott's first is his best I think. Hobb's
again and the bladework is pretty much the star of the film IMO. Getting
close to some Razing Arizona knuckle scraping close quarters there at the
end... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4p4f73Dpe4 38"? That's a mounted
blade no? 35 sport I think. Marlow White suggests 31" is a holdover from
fighting weapons in Appendix F of FM 3-21.5... My Indian stuff is pretty
much show... Pakistan is blank-stamp serviceable more likely but I use a
curtain rod in my Wizards Chest to cover lengths and a throw rug fortune
fate or folly found to me with 13" black and grey checker pattern I taped a
full sized 1.3m hex onto and a 100' surveyor tape to give an idea of larger
stuff. Same imaginative page and all that...