Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

Plain Text TFT was a project sometime back that had popped for me of late
as I suddenly found myself awash in devices and the ansii ports easier than
PDF in some cases. It also cuts and pastes and so shuffles so can be
reordered and others have made some organizational suggestions that I've
fiddled with a bit but I've not done much with it lately... I can see
what's left to do... some Wizard and Melee mostly... my scanner at the time
claimed OCR but that didn't really happen and I quit bothering with scans
and just typed text... not my forte but the effort seems to have "helped"
my henpeck speed