Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

On 8/14/2013 11:29 PM, Jay Carlisle wrote:
So who unlatched the List door? Everybody and their cousin Fanny seems to
be about tonight. Been awhile.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Jay Carlisle <maou.tsaou@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been re-thinking of TFT as the groundwork for a really great roleplaying system. It has exactly what you need to extrapolate into a much more comprehensive system.

I have to qualify by saying, I want a roleplaying system with a lot of "crunch", but designed in such a way that actually using the crunch is very fluid. TFT is very much like this, so it seems like a good springboard.

David Jackson