Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

That'd be cool. An OCR PDF with pop-up errata notes would be one way to
do it. The thing is, as oddly-arranged as the ITL/AW/AM books are, many
of us have probably memorized where stuff is. On the other hand, it
might be easier for newer generations, if it were re-organized a bit.

--- azog@bellsouth.net wrote:

Has anyone taken on the task of re-writing Advanced Wizard and Advanced
Melee, including rules clarifications, etc.?

I've set out to do this a few times, because I really think that the
community could really use a good, FREE copy of a living TFT
Super-Codex, compiled and overhauled for clairty.  I know some people
have written rewrites (and some for sale), but I think we need a
"legacy" document to draw off of.

Is there any interest in this?

David Jackson