Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

I seem to recall that only ITL was a OCR version awhile back and it had a
few mistakes here and there but Melee especially with charts... oy. If we
got good scans of them great and pulling text is not much of an issue but
I'll check cause its been sometime since I've looked.