Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

I should have you something tomorrow or Sat Mr B... looks like we could
swap notes while we are on the same course if nothing else for the
different viewpoints. I'm pretty much marrying whitebox D&D with TFT. ALL
of whitebox and Blackmoor not Greyhawk for setting. The Cheeky Mage had
more feel for the large scale I think