Re: (TFT) Combined Offensive/Defensive Action

I find that the dules I'm looking at are quite similar to the slomotion
action shots in a movie...  effective in the right placement but a big drag
if the whole film was slo-mo huh? If your confident of your abilities then
at least I would most always jump up a scale level to Melee turns at 5
seconds, perhaps more. . and maybe not keep in a dule mode with two or more
engaged... depends on skill somewhat